Senior Application Developer
Senior Application Developer
April 16, 2021 | Programmers/Information Technology | 1 positions in Phnom Penh
Applications developers translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business. Most specialise in a specific development field, such as mobile phone applications, telecom related software and microservices, and will have in-depth knowledge of at least one computer language. Applications, or 'apps', can be written for a particular system, such as Windows or Android, or across numerous platforms, including computers and mobile devices.
- Meet and discuss with users or product owners to understand about their project requirements
- Analyse the project scope based on the requirement and technical logic
Work closely with technical stakeholders to understand the change impact and raise concern in new and changed requirements
- Estimate project timeline
- Provide feedback to the product owner with feasibility study
- Design template, database, and process workflow
- Implement the product by conducting certain configuration/development
- Coding and scripting the related applications/portals
- Conduct testing scenarios and test procedure that cover all on the requirements and coordinate with product owner for UATs
- Maintenance and application support
- Master’s degree in any ICT related field (preferably Computer Science)
- End to End Technical View (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to understand the telecommunications industry, the end to end architecture, value chain, systems and interconnect/inter-operation including process flows from customer to service in support of service delivery and the services from the customer demands to the delivery, in the context of your domain of expertise.
- IT Governance (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to define, update, and implement the company information system management and audit policy
- Process Improvement (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to understand business processes, improve internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and methods to make the unit more efficient
- System Development Life Cycle (Advanced): Knowledge and application of the process for planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system
- IT Security (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to ensure the physical and logical integrity of computer systems and sites and control any adverse situations or disasters.
- API Management (Advanced): Knowledge of and ability to apply the tools and processes for publishing, securing, documentation and lifecycle management of APIs
- API Development (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to expose data and operations through numerous API formats, create more complex API interfaces from simple or atomic API operations and understand the security and governance implications of API exposure.
- Architecture Design (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to set or select standards, patterns and practices for the development of software applications
- Release Management (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to manage processes, systems and functions to package, build, test and deploy changes and updates (which are bounded as releases) into a live environment, establishing or continuing the specified Service, to enable controlled and effective handover to Operations and the user community.
- User Interface Design (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to design user interfaces, with the focus on maximizing usability and with alignment to the specified user experience design.
- Software Quality (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to maintain software functional quality and software structural quality through the standards set buy the business (Code Style, Unit Testing, code version management)
- Test Management (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to define and execute a test strategy and test plan that achieves to the quality goals of the organisation
- Automation (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to identify new and alternative approaches to performing business activities and recognising the potential for automation of the processes, understand how to effect organisation change such that the identified process can then be automated, understand the tools and technologies that are used for the automation of business tasks, including all aspects of automation, technology and testing
- IT DevOps of Front-end Apps (Advanced): Knowledge on SDLC and ability to design, create, test, document and operate new and amended front end mobile apps/web portals from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed development with security standards and operating procedures and in-line with IT business value (CALMS - Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, Sharing)
- Communication Skills (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to impart or exchange information by verbal, written or other means
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to analyse problems, identify the root cause, establish cause-and-effect linkages and propose solutions
- Customer Oriented (Advanced): Knowledge and techniques related to understanding and delivering value to the customer
- Analytical Ability (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to understand, evaluate, interpret and analyse data
- Digital Literacy (Advanced): Knowledge and ability to make use of digital technology in support of work functions
- Knowledge of advanced database SQL server and MySQL
- Knowledge of the following is preferred: Codeignitor, WordPress, Nuget package, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery UI, Ajax, DevExpress, LDAP, SOAP API, REST API
- Knowledge of the following is preferred: WSO2, Java, Mobile Connect, Advance JQuery, Advance CSS – Sass, MVC
- Knowledge of the following is preferred: develop on mobile app (iOS and Android)
- Can work with the following software: MS Visual Studio, Navicat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Ultra Edit
- English communication skills and technical writing skills
- Having certain research experience on UI/UX for system
- Knowledge of LINUX operation system and configuration is an advance
- Develop on mobile app (iOS/Android)
- 5 years or above of relevant working experience
In the same region
Be the next Smart Hero